At my company, we make dictionaries and phrasebooks, but have recently been moving into the field of word games. One game we're working on involves penguins. We've since adopted the penguin as an office mascot, so when we planned a White Elephant gift exchange, I knew the perfect thing to knit. It didn't turn out as great as my last penguin hat, but my coworkers loved it! Here were some comments received when the lucky recipient of the hat sent out a photo to his friends:
-- "Please send my highest praises to Anna! Her hat is purlicious! Yarn over the top! Cast off the hook!"
-- "Hat = better than good. Try BEST HAT EVER. Anna is my hero."
-- "I can't believe she knit something big enough to fit your head. It's lovely."
-- "Oh, fer cyute! You look like you should be playing hockey, eh?"
-- "It's fabulous. Anna is fabulous. I demand that you wear it always. Will she make me a squid hat, I wonder?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment