The one in the middle is a pin that belonged to my Grandma. Now it is a ring worn regularly.
Neon orange floppy disk earrings and an old 5-inch floppy as a fascinator. I was inspired by the royal wedding. The first time I wore it, the cook and the waitress at a restaurant I went to argued about whether it was for graduation or for fashion. The cook, when I told him fashion was the reason, he said, "I knew it. I told her! I know fashion when I see it."
A new idea I had to combine jewelry and knitting. I liked it so much I've already made 2 others.
And I saved the best for last. These are what I might call my masterpieces. The pink Barbie necklace is made up of real accessories from my Barbie box back in Connecticut. For some reason, little child Anna decided to rip off her Barbie's head and cut all her hair off. Cool? Weird? I vote cool, of course. The Ken necklace is made up of accessories I found while tag saleing. I got an entire Barbie suitcase full of dolls, accessories and even 2 My Little Pony toys for just $4. Mind you this included a Ken wheelchair. It was worth every penny!












No comments:
Post a Comment